All climbers and non-climbers (including parents and spectators) must check in and have a waiver on file. Waivers are available at the front desk, or save time on your first visit with one of the following options:
- Create your own Print & Sign Release for the fastest check-in (preferred method)
- Sign your release online to save paper. Email confirmation required.
- Download a print version to print multiple copies for your group
- Climbers under the age of 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian* sign a liability waiver.
- Parents must complete and sign a waiver for each child visiting the Source Climbing Center. We cannot accept a single waiver for multiple climbers.
*Legal guardians must be able to provide a copy of their court appointed papers.