(ages 7+) The Source Climbing Team is for young climbers interested in competing at USAC events at the local and regional level. Team members practice twice per week during the school year and compete in one or more USAC competitions each season. Team members can also be invited to train in our Competitor Program to compete at the Divisional and National level.
Interested in joining the Team? Call us at 360-694-9096 to schedule a meeting with one of our coaches.
2017/2018 Practice Schedule:
Tuesdays & Thursdays 4:30-6:30pm All categories
Head Coach: Hanz Kroesen
Coaches: Bryan Caldwell, Jessica Pickens and Taylor Anderson
Cost: $115 month with auto-pay enrollment.
Duration: Sept 7th - July 6th
- Membership with twice weekly practices
- Choose a free team shirt, hoodie or pack *NEW*
- Coaching at 6 local USAC sanctioned events
- Coaching at Regional, Divisional & National Championships *NEW*
- Annual awards dinner *NEW*
- Climbers must have at least 6 months of climbing experience.
- Regularly climbing 5.9 or better.
- 7+ years old or coach's approval.