(Recommended ages 9+) The Source Climbing Team is for young climbers interested in competing at USAC events at the local and regional level. Team members practice 2-days each week to train for USAC competitions through the Regional Championship. Team members can also be invited to join our Competitor Program, training 3-days each week to compete at the Divisional and National levels.
2018/2019 Practice Schedule:
Mondays & Wednesdays 4:30-6:30pm (JR, A, and B categories)
Tuesdays & Thursdays 4:30-6:30pm (C & D categories)
Coaches: Hanz Kroesen, Joe Adams, Bryan Caldwell, Jessica Pickens and Brigg Wolgamott
Cost: $132 month with auto-pay enrollment
Duration: Sept 7th - July 6th
- Membership with twice weekly practices
- Choose a free team shirt, hoodie or pack
- Coaching at 6 local USAC sanctioned events
- Coaching at Regional, Divisional & National Championships
- Climbers must have at least 6 months of climbing experience
- Regularly climbing 5.9 or better
- 9+ years old
- Coach approval
Interested in joining the Team? Contact Brigg at 360-694-9096 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.