The Source Gives Back program is our way of sharing our passion of climbing with those in our community that may not find climbing accessible. Our goal is three-part:
- Make climbing accessible for those that may have never thought it was possible.
- Give local climbers another opportunity to volunteer doing something they love.
- Support local non-profit organizations, churches, schools, and other programs with donation gift certificates.
Would you like to volunteer as a belayer?
Source climbers with a belay card, email us your contact information with "I would like to give back" in the subject line, and we will contact you with future opportunities to help with these events. If you are interested in volunteering for future events, please email us at email@example.com.
Are you organizing a local fundraiser?
We welcome local non-profit organizations, churches, schools, and other programs seeking donations to contact us by submitting a donation request located at the bottom of this page.
- Celebrate Me Foundation - as a preferred venue, the Source provides discounted birthday party packages to families in Clark County, WA affected by cancer.
- p:ear - the Source support p:ear's wilderness rec program bycollecting used climbing shoes and chalkbags . Donations can be made at the front desk.