(ages 7+) Our JR Team is for youth new to the competitive world of USA Climbing events. JR Team members practice 1-day each week in preparation to compete at local level USAC competitions. Climbers learn about competition scoring and formats, with a goal of fostering a fun and rewarding experience in competitive climbing.
2018/2019 Practice Schedule:
Fridays 4:30-6:30pm (all categories)
- Coaches: Jessica Pickens and Brigg Wolgamott
- Cost: $85 month with auto-pay enrollment
- Duration: Sept 7th - July 6th
- Membership with once weekly practices
- Choose a free team shirt, hoodie or pack
- Coaching at 2 or more local USAC sanctioned events
- Climbers must have at least 6 months of climbing experience
- Regularly climbing 5.9 or better
- 7+ years old
- Coach approval
Interested in joining the JR Team? Call us at 360-694-9096 to schedule a meeting with one of our coaches.
Ready for the next level? Consider practicing 2-days a week with the Source Team.